Dr. Stéphanie Zwillinger contributed to the writing of an article on “Magic Mom”! The website, affiliated with a bi-monthly parental magazine and four special-issues per year, is part of the Marie Claire French press group. You wish to make eye-glasses an indispensable item for your child? Then continue to read and enjoy the article Magic Mom and its valuable information!
“Only 37% of French people find it useful to make a first appointment for their children with an ophthalmologist before the age of 4 years.”
In this article, you will find information such as:
- from what age can your child consult a pediatric ophthalmologist;
- at what ages make other appointments;
- How does a baby develop his or her visual acuity.
The infant sight, then the baby’s and then after the child’s, evolves very fast. As such, it is important to know the ages recommended to bring your little one to the ophthalmologist.We invite you to read the article Magic Mom to properly take care of your child’s vision.
Wearing glasses? A child’s play!
In this Magic Mom article, Dr. Stéphanie Zwillinger gives you tips to help your child to accept wearing glasses on a daily basis. Because, yes, techniques exist!
Our ophthalmologist advises you to “see a specialized optician who will suggest an adapted frame to the child. But also:
- to choose glasses that your child likes;
- to show him or her that anyone, at any age, can wear those;
- to accompany him or her in gaining confidence while wearing those;
- to point out the different sight (and comfort) with or without glasses!
Interested in this advice? Do you want more details? Then click on the button below: we assure you this article will help you to get your child to wear glasses!